Bachelor of Business Administration is a full time three year undergraduate programme for young managers in the making. The course enhances one’s skills and imparts knowledge that is imperative to achieve success in the field of management. The Institute facilitates regular interaction, workshops and seminars with highly accomplished managers from diverse backgrounds that help bolster academic and personal growth of the student and enable him to become a capable professional. The course also has an enviable placement record.
- Highly Qualified and experienced Faculty.
- Well equipped labs with latest equipments.
- Digital library with excess to online journals and books.
- Regular industrial visits to let the students get an overall understanding of the functioning of the corporate sector.
Knowledge enriched programmes and guest lectures by expert Faculties/Professionals from Corporate sector / Industrial houses are conducted to
impart practical inputs to the students of the management department.
- Students have regular access to Computer Labs and various softwares required for professional upgradation.
- Students are provided with a Wi-Fi facility in the entire campus.
- Students are given an opportunity to present their research work and ideas in the National Conference organized every year by the Institute.
The students undergo project work and industrial training as a part of the curriculum which gives them a better understanding of the corporate world.
- Executives and Brand Representatives in various disciplines of Marketing, Retailing,Banking & Insurance, Sales, HR, FINANCE, IT and International Business.
Customer Care Executives in IT enabled Services/BPOs, MNC, Banks,
Telecommunication Services, Fairs, etc.
- Event Management Executives in Educational Institutions, Entertainment Industry and Business Fairs.
- Executives in HR Placement Consultancy Firms.
- Opportunities in NGOs and Public & Private Sector Banks.
- Executives in the Hospitality,Travel & Tourism Sectors as also a Variety of Enterprises in the Health-care segment.
- Higher Studies.
- Self Employment