Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication (BJMC) is a three year undergraduate multi-dimensional and a highly dynamic course. It aims to mould the complete personality of a student to suit the needs and requirements of a demanding industry. The course work is punctuated with periodic industry visits, live recording sessions, opportunities for shooting movies, news anchoring and presentation. The Institute takes pride in its state–of–the–art infrastructure that is unique and unparalleled.
- Highly Qualified and experienced Faculty.
- Well equipped labs with latest equipments.
- Digital library with excess to online journals and books.
- Regular industrial visits to let the students get an overall understanding of the functioning of the corporate sector.
- Knowledge enriched programmes and guest lectures by expert Faculties/Professionals from Corporate sector / Industrial houses are conducted to impart practical inputs to the students of the management department.
- Students of BBA have been placed with multi-national companies like Google, South Indian Bank, Grasshoppers, Jaypee Greens, Yebhi.Com, Bajaj Capital, Naukri.Com, ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Co. Ltd., Navgraha Developers.
- Students have regular access to Computer Labs and various softwares required for professional upgradation.
- Students are provided with a Wi-Fi facility in the entire campus.
- Students are given an opportunity to present their research work and ideas in the National Conference organized every year by the Institute.
- The students undergo project work and industrial training as a part of the curriculum which gives them a better understanding of the corporate world.